KAYE TROUT'S BOOK REVIEWS 1

I specialize in reviewing Print-On-Demand (POD) published books for my website and Midwest Book Review. Please query for a review by email to hgunther234@hotmail.com.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

DIVINELY FRAMED by Ora Stearns Smith

"I am that I AM says I am"
David Seven, Orange County, CA 92781
Genre: Spiritual Inspiration Self-Help
Rating: Average - Good
ISBN: 0972982345, $9.45, 256 pp.


Divinely Framed is a spiritual Christian self-help book to help women find their identity and excel in life through their faith and understanding of God. It is of considerable size–some core, some fluff and fill–nicely designed, and a quality book.

If you’re a woman of the Christian persuasion, you may find it helpful. If you’re not, you probably won’t, and therein lies the limit to its marketability.

Ora Stearns Smith writes with great spiritual enthusiasm, clearly believing in what she has written and in her role to share it with other women. I wish her much success.

Reviewed by Kaye Trout - February 15, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home